ABPTRFE Meets Three Times Annually
- January (candidacy, initial accreditation, and renewal of accreditation decisions).
- May (candidacy and initial accreditation decisions).
- September (candidacy, initial accreditation, and renewal of accreditation decisions).
At the discretion of ABPTRFE, the Executive Committee meets for ad hoc meetings to make decisions off-cycle.
Jan. 18, 2023
March 20, 2023 (Executive Committee)
May 21-22, 2023
July 17, 2023 (Executive Committee)
Sept. 17-19, 2023
Nov. 13, 2023 (Executive Committee)
Jan. 17, 2024
May 19-20, 2024
Sept. 15-16, 2024
ABPTRFE encourages third-party comments for those programs seeking initial or renewal of accreditation.
Comments must be submitted no later than:
- Dec. 31 for programs being reviewed at ABPTRFE's January meeting.
- April 30 for programs being reviewed at ABPTRFE's May meeting
- Aug. 30 for programs being reviewed at ABPTRFE's September meeting.
Comments are submitted to ABPTRFE via email. The message must include the program name as well as the name, title, affiliation, and contact information of the person or group making the comment.
If a complaint (as defined within the ABPTRFE Processes and Procedures) is received about a program seeking initial accreditation, the procedures followed for handling the complaint are the same as for handling a complaint about an accredited program.