ABPTRFE Meets Three Times Annually
- January (candidacy, initial accreditation, and renewal of accreditation decisions).
- May (candidacy and initial accreditation decisions).
- September (candidacy, initial accreditation, and renewal of accreditation decisions).
At the discretion of ABPTRFE, the Executive Committee meets for ad hoc meetings to make decisions off-cycle.
Jan. 20, 2021
March 17, 2021 (Executive Committee)
May 23-24, 2021
July 21, 2021 (Executive Committee)
Sept. 19-21, 2021
Nov. 17, 2021 (Executive Committee)
Jan. 19, 2022
May 22-23, 2022
Sept. 18-20, 2022
Jan. 18, 2023
May 21-22, 2023
Sept. 17-19, 2023
ABPTRFE encourages third-party comments for those programs seeking initial or renewal of accreditation.
Comments must be submitted no later than:
- Dec. 31 for programs being reviewed at ABPTRFE's January meeting.
- April 30 for programs being reviewed at ABPTRFE's May meeting
- Aug. 30 for programs being reviewed at ABPTRFE's September meeting.
Comments are submitted to ABPTRFE via email. The message must include the program name as well as the name, title, affiliation, and contact information of the person or group making the comment.
If a complaint (as defined within the ABPTRFE Processes and Procedures) is received about a program seeking initial accreditation, the procedures followed for handling the complaint are the same as for handling a complaint about an accredited program.